X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fidelity Information Company - Pacific Palisades California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lakewood California
  • Fidelity Information Company www.acollectionagency.com Pacific Palisades, California U.S.A.

Fidelity Information Company - Tri-Delta Management liars/lawyers stealing from the little guys I was forced to pay them and they wanted more ripoff Pacific Palisades California

Three years ago I moved from an apartment complex in Cerritos, Calif., where Tri-Delta Management had a lazy manager who wouldn't do a final walk throough with me because she was too busy drinking her beer on the job. Because I hadn't had any past experience with this I didn't think about taking pictures.

Three months later I received a letter from this Fidelity Financial Corporation saying I owed over $1,400.00 for new carpet. Now I had lived here for only 2 years and there were no burns or holes in the carpet.

The management from Tri-Delta and of course Fidelity refused to hear my case or respond to my letters. As os September 2003 tahey claimed I owed them $1,796.00 with absolutely no explanation of interest charges. When I obtained a second trust deed on my home in June 2006 the lender required I pay the bill. Escrow paid on June 14, 2006 Fidelity the $1,796.00.

I have letters dated July 5, 2005 from Fidelity that I owe an additional $120.00 with no explanation. They are vultures. Of course I disputed this to no avail because I know how disputes are handled and Fidelity just has to say I owe them and there is really no investigation ever done.

They actually just sent a form and they check 3 boxes and return to a middle man for the collection agencies and that's it. The FCRA states that a collection company cannot collect interest unless it is expressly stated on an original agreement and the FTC also states it. The only agreement would be the rental areement and this is not stated.

I want this deleted from my credit report and my money back. I don't owe them another $120.00. When this was done it dropped my FICO score by 30 points. I was devastated.

Mona
Lakewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-information-company/pacific-palisades-california-90272-4181/fidelity-information-company-tri-delta-management-liarslawyers-stealing-from-the-little-204846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content