X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fidelity Warranty Insurance - Deerfield Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Green Bay Wisconsin
  • Fidelity Warranty Insurance 500 Jim Moran Blvd Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Fidelity Warranty Insurance Fidelity Warranty does not honor it's contracts Deerfield Beach Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My wife and I purchased a 2006 Chev Tahoe From a dealership in town. We opted for the extended used car warranty insurance.

About 2 weeks ago we brought the truck in, AC went out and 2 seals were leaking (very minor) in the rear axle. Because the service charge was over 750 dollars they sent out a "Independent Inspector" to verify that the work was covered etc.

After the inspection the inspector said that the seals would be covered but AC condenser(Where the AC system was leaking) Would not because there are 3 fins bent over and that is physical damage.??? Really a bug hitting your AC condenser is enough physical damage to cause a leak? Heck I guess every person on this website must go in for a new Condenser once a week. ANY way, After I called 3 times and found some one with any automotive knowledge (Said he was a ASE Master Tech with 30yrs exp... I laughed.) He said that it is a common thing. Which is bull----, and that they would not send the inspector out to recheck or give me the inspectors information so I could call him.

On top of it all, all i asked for was to have the inspector inspect it when pressure was on the system to see the EXACT point of the leak. Currently ASE Techs use a Meter(sniffer) which has different sensitivity settings. It will detect the gas from a half an inch and up. So in all reality the leak could be on a seam above or below the "physical damage".

I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Florida, as well as filed the appropriate paper work in my county clerk of courts office.

Derek
Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-warranty-insurance/deerfield-beach-florida-33442/fidelity-warranty-insurance-fidelity-warranty-does-not-honor-its-contracts-deerfield-beac-476005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair