What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Filicell Hair Growth - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Benny — Florida United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Filicell Hair Growth Internet United States

Filicell Hair Growth Ripped me off by refusing to accept my request for a refund of my money for a product that did not work for me. Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On March 16, 2018 I placed an order for Folicell hair growth product and vitamins that were also for hair health. I did not realize that the trial period was for 14 days and on the 15th, I cancelled my order, and received an email stating that no further shipments would be made and no further charges would be made to my checking account. The order confirmation for these two products did not include a reminder that the trial period was for 14 days. On April 2, I noted on my bank statement that two charges had been made against my checking account. One for $89.41 and $87.41 for these two products.

I called Folicell and spoke with 3 different representatives who have been well taught to stonewall any dissatisified customers. I requested that my money be refunded to my account. They said they could not do that. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told they were too busy to speak with me. I said I would hold. Instead the representative hung up on me. This happened 3 different times.

I am very angry and upset, feeling I have been unfairly taken advantage of. I hope no one else orders anything from this company. What happened to me was highway robbery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2018 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/filicell-hair-growth/internet/filicell-hair-growth-ripped-me-off-by-refusing-to-accept-my-request-for-a-refund-of-my-mon-1437580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content