X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Final Smoke,Inc. - Brooklyn New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Twin Falls Idaho
  • Final Smoke,Inc. 4809 Avenue N 301 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-854-1678
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Final Smoke, Inc.Final Smoke,Inc. Final Smoke...Dishonest and Fraudulent Billing Brooklyn New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered Final Smoke on April 17th 2007 with a RUSH DELIVERY status (1 week). My credit card was at that time billed for the ammount of $116.90.
After waiting for two weeks I sent the Company an email which is given on their website as a "Customer Service" number. It's not a "Customer Service" number at all, rather it's a taped message that they are busy and will call you back within 24 hrs. So far I have placed six phone messages and six emails trying to get their attention and have them realize that I have been waiting for more than six weeks for the product to arrive.
Two weeks ago I did receive a message that I had "somehow fallen through the cracks" and the product would be delivered the following week. This never occurred either and now, on May 30th I am still awaiting the delivery of the product. I'm sure they know it is fraudulent and dishonest to charge someone's credit card and NOT send the product.
I just wanted to make others aware that if you want to deal with this nefarious company you'd best be prepared for the runaround and forget about
ever receiving the product that you ordered. I have also let the company know that if they did not send the product I ordered I would most definately be placing this information on Rip-Off.com...
Seems as though they don't care so I'm more than happy to inform the public of their dubious and fraudulent sales practices...

Jake
Twin Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/final-smokeinc/brooklyn-new-york-11234/final-smoke-incfinal-smokeinc-final-smokedishonest-and-fraudulent-billing-brooklyn-251250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair