X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First American Leisure Card (Mastercard) - Largo Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Romeoville Il
  • First American Leisure Card (Mastercard) 801 West Bay Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

First American Leisure Card Mastercard ripoff consumer fraud ripoff deceptive company Largo Florida

I was offered on 12 Jun 02 a (Mastercard)credit card with a $2,000.00 limit and only had to make a $10.00 a month payment for as long as I wanted to pay. Ther ewas no annual fee because I was going to make a $190.90payment which would cover my interest.

I was promised the card in 10 days via UPS. It is now 05 Jul 02 and not only am I out of the $190.90 but I also was missing $75.00 from my checking account from some E-Phone business that also used the same telemarketer and took their money. This is WRONG. Please help in stoppoing these people from stealing from someone else.

Victor
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-american-leisure-card-mastercard/largo-florida-33770/first-american-leisure-card-mastercard-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-deceptive-company-lar-24026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content