Complaint Review: First American Title Lending of Georgia - Duluth Georgia

• First American Title Lending of Georgia
    537 Sugarloaf Reserve Dr
    Duluth, Georgia
    United States

First American Title Lending of Georgia Repossessed my 2012 Cadillac CTS V Duluth Georgia

On 4/27/18 I visited First American Title Lending to take a title loan on my 2012 Cadillac CTS to help retain an attorney regarding a legal matter of Child neglect. I was able to obtain the loan from First American; after being denied by other pawnbrokers. I am a veteran with liver cancer who at times lose his thoughts and memories and during the time that I was at First American Title and with all the pressure, the pain that I was in, I was rushed into this contract because First American knew the reason for me borrowing the money and they placed incorrect information in my file to claim they could not contact me. I was late with one payment of 921.00 and 10 days later, my car was repossessed and First American Title threatened me with either I pay the balance in full $13,124.77 lose my car on 30th July at 5 pm. The company refuses to work with me has disregarded my physical and mental health conditions as being nothing. My life savings went into this vehicle ($53,000) and I have the sales slip to prove this and losing my car would be like losing my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-american-title-lending-of-georgia/duluth-georgia-30097/first-american-title-lending-of-georgia-repossessed-my-2012-cadillac-cts-v-duluth-georg-1451353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content