X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First Capital Consumers Group - Buffalo New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: W. Sacramento CA
  • First Capital Consumers Group 229 Genesee St. Niagara Square Station, Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

First Capital Consumers Group ripoff fraudulent credit card scam Buffalo New York

First of all thank you for being here to help out the victims of this fraudulent behavior by First Capital Consumers Group (FCCG).

Second of all, my name is Anne, and this is my account of the fraudulent representation by FCCG.

The amount of $199.99 was taken from my fiance's account on the 5th of February.

The lifetime guarantee was for a Visa credit card line of $2500.00 and a MasterCard in the credit line of $2000.00. The cards were to be made out in Anne's name.

Peter Powers contacted me on the 12th of December introducing me to this plan, due to an application that I had been denied for over 6 months ago and was now being processed for approval.

He indicated that there was a benefits package coming to me in the next 10-14 days. Then I would receive my cards about another week later.

The package didn't come, and phone calls to the customer service dept. were not answered and the the answering service and the lines being redesigned and the the representative would be contacting me in the next 24 hrs. No calls were ever returned.

An incomplete package was recieved in mid March and it was incomplete from the benefits that the rep had advised me of. I called back and was advised that they would have the benefits package pieces that were missing sent to me with the credit cards.

Another time the representative in customer service said that they would fax a request to Rebecca in the bank and have her contact me back. Rebecca was advising me that if I needed to talk to her advise the rep that answers the phone that her code is R030 and then they will put me through to her. Never worked. I was then advised that they had to fax her and have her call me back. Never happened.

When Rebecca helped me by taking the call she advised me that she would have a new package of benefits sent to me with a signature card since two packages of cards had been sent out already and it would come to me by FED EX or UPS. Has not come yet.

Now they are calling my home representing them selves as First Capital and asking for 289.00 for the lifetime membership.

I have called my attorney and he is the one who found this "RipOffReport" for me. So I can contact you with what has been happening.

Anne
West Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capital-consumers-group/buffalo-new-york-14201/first-capital-consumers-group-ripoff-fraudulent-credit-card-scam-buffalo-new-york-23975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content