X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First Capital Consumer's Group - Ontario Prince Edward Island

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newbern TN
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • First Capital Consumer's Group Ontario, Prince Edward Island U.S.A.

First Capital Consumer's Group took $219.00 from my bank account, and promised a credit card that I have never received ripoff Ontario Canada

I was recently contacted by First Capital Consumer's Group. They promised me a credit card with a high limit on it. They have debited $219.00 from my bank account, and never given me the card. I have contacted them and gotten several different stories about when I would receive the cards. When I questioned this, I was hung up on. This was after the woman was extremely rude to me.

I would greatly appriciate your help in this matter. The date that the money was scheduled to be debited was 6/19/02. It was taken out either the 20th or 21st.

Denise
Newbern, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2002 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capital-consumers-group/ontario-prince-edward-island/first-capital-consumers-group-took-21900-from-my-bank-account-and-promised-a-credit-ca-23585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair