X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First Capital Consumers Group - Toronto Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Saint louis MO
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • First Capital Consumers Group 30 Eglinton Ave. East Toronto, Ontario Canada

First Capital Consumers Group First Capital used deceptive practices to take my money deceptive company Toronto Ontario

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was contacted by First Capital Consumers Group on the 30th of May. They said for 219 dollars I would receive a 2500 dollar mastercard.

I was then debited from my account 219 dollars on the 12th of June. I was told that my card would be here no later than the 17th. Well here it is the 27th.

I have left them messages 27 times, and no one has called me back. When I did get ahold of a person, "Erudy", she proceeded to tell me to wait another 2 weeks then call back. That is when I took action and looked up this site.

Thank you for your help Rip-off Report. I sure hope you will be able to refund my money. These people should be prosecuted fully by the law. Money is to hard to earn these days.

Fredrick
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2002 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capital-consumers-group/toronto-ontario-m4c516/first-capital-consumers-group-first-capital-used-deceptive-practices-to-take-my-money-dece-23548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair