X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: FIRST CHOICE FINANCIAL - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: apache junction Arizona
  • FIRST CHOICE FINANCIAL Internet U.S.A.

FIRST CHOICE FINANCIAL gave them $1k through western union for a $10k loan never got the loan please help! CANADA Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I RESPONDED TO A LOAN THAT WAS OFFERED TO ME ON THE INTERNET.IT WAS IMPLIED TO ME THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A $10K LOAN WITH A $500.00 DEPOSIT WITH A MONTHLY 180.00 PAYMENT.IN DOING SO I SENT THE $ 500.00 DEPOSIT VIA WESTERN UNION.AFTER NO RESPONSE I CALLED AND SPOKE WITH A GENTLEMAN NAMED ROMAN HE SAID I NEEDED ANOTHER $ 550.00 FOR TAXES FOR THE GOVERNMENT SO THAT MADE 1100.00 I SENT THEM AND STILL NO LOAN.THEN I SPOKE TO ROMAN AGAIN AND HE SAID THAT ANOTHER 500.00 WAS NEEDED FOR THE CLOSING COSTS.

I DID NOT SEND ANYMORE MONEY AFTER THAT.I SAID I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ROMAN SAID IN 15 DAYS I WOULD GET IT.I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR A MINUTE.I LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME I GET MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT.I NEEDED THE LOAN TO CONSOLIDATE MY BILLS THEY HAD A GOOD INTEREST RATE AND THEY CONVIVCED ME THIS WAS THE BEST WAY NOW I'M IN THE HOLE CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?CAN I TRUST SOMEBODY OUT THERE TO HELP ME?

Sherri
apache junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-choice-financial/internet/first-choice-financial-gave-them-1k-through-western-union-for-a-10k-loan-never-got-the-l-389141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair