X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First Manual Life Financial - Superior Financial - Concord Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: East Providence Rhode Island
  • First Manual Life Financial - Superior Financial 7887 Dufferine Street Concord, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 866-243-0659

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I hope these people get ripped off one day too!

I was searching the internet for a loan for people with bad credit. I came across one for Superior Financial and filled in the information. The next day I received an e-mail from Jessica Fields stating that I had been approved for $8,000.00 and to call her at 866-243-0659 ext. 82. When I called her she was not available and I spoke to Walter. He told me that I was approved but needed to "secure" the loan in one of 3 ways.
1. Person with great credit and $60,000 salary
2. Automobile that was 2005 or newer
3. Security blanket of $958.00 which would be refunded after 5 months.

I choose the $958 security blanket. I called Jessica back a couple of days later around August 28th when I had managed to get the money together by borrowing etc. She informed me that I was to send the money via Western Union to Canada and that the $8,000 would be direct deposited into my checking account within 12-24 hours - that was on a Friday - on monday when the money was still not in my checking acct.

I called Jessica again and spoke to Walter who stated that they needed an additional $800 in order to fund the loan - well needless to say I was livid - I told him that I had paperwork stating all I needed was the $958 - he told me it was not his decision that it was the board (the board of ripoff artists). I told him that they were not going to get another penny from me - he told me to call him the next day to see if he could get the additional money to a lesser amount.

I called the next day and he said he had great news - the board approved I only needed to send $450. I told him that was not acceptable and I wanted my original $958 plus $79 Western Union fee returned immediately - I have been talking to both Jessica and Walter and as of last Wed. Jessica assured me that my money was sent FEDEX - I asked her for the FEDEX tracking number which she said she didn't have but she promised me my money was sent via FEDEX in the form of a cashiers check.

Well needless to say I did not receive the money on Friday and what a shock the FEDEX tracking number that she did finally give me on Friday was not correct. I tried calling and sending e-mails to her all weekend demanding my money.

On Monday 9/10 I called the 800-243-0659 x82 number which says Superior Financial and was not able to talk to anyone - later yesterday afternoon I called the number again and got a message that states the number is temporarily unavailable. The only other number I have for Superior Financial 888-803-4528 you are never able to talk to anyone - most likely because they are too busy ripping off other good people.

I want them to pay for what they have done to me and other people that are in the same situation and I also want my $1,063.00 - I have filed a Fraud Report with Western Union as well as Phone Busters if anyone has any other ideas or has been successful in getting these people I would appreciate any information - I too hope they rot in $*&% and that they get their day to face us and see what its like to be ripped off my people like them.

Bethfol
East Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-manual-life-financial-superior-financial/concord-ontario/first-manual-life-financial-superior-financial-stole-my-money-concord-ontario-273823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair