X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First Premier Bank - Sioux Falls South Dakota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Keaau Hawaii
  • First Premier Bank P.O. Box 5147 Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

First Premier Bank ripoff dishonest billing Sioux Falls South Dakota

I contacted customers service to inquire payment types that would help me save money and not be billed 7.00 each time to pay by phone or internet. I was then instructed to send a post dated check. I was not told that all checks are electronically processed so even if you write a letter stating not to process until due date the credit company will process it anyway. By first premier bank doing this it caused my checking account to be in the negative. So I had to pay a much larger amount of money because of a negligent customer service rep. The amount of fees I had to pay is more than my credit limit.

I paid off my account and had a credit of 24.00 and was told by a rep that I would get refunded because I over paid them. Guess again I then received a letter two weeks later saying that my account has a balance of 20.30. Therefore my account can't be closed until payment is made. They hit me with a returned check fee and some other charges. Then I had several reps argue with me to keep the card because it's great. HaHa! what's so great about a card that causes you so much grief by having people lie and practically stealing money using the excuse of fees. I have several other credit cards and they are what I would call great. First Premier Bank is what I would call a JoKE!!!!

Giving customers a credit limit of 200.00 dollars and then charging them with fees over 200.00. this is not something great. If they had only refunded me with my over draft fees maybe I would have a different outlook. This is not a company that anyone should want to deal with. If you get offers from them trow it away cause that's where they belong in the rubbish.

Nancy
kapaa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-premier-bank/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57117/first-premier-bank-ripoff-dishonest-billing-sioux-falls-south-dakota-158726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content