Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fit2Run Dadeland Miami - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: drewthesire — miami Florida
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased some Calf Sleeves, the size was recommended to me by one of Fit2Run's employees.

Using them for only 2 minutes, my calf's felt too tight and started to swell.

I quickly had to take took the compression sleeve off, since I was given the wrong size and it was causing a large amount of distress .(I was only trying out one to make sure it was safe).

I quickly went back to Fit2Run (two days later), and management refused to exchange the Calf Sleeves.

The young, unexperienced manager by the name of Enrique, failed to understand, that the policy for returns clearly says "No socks " can be exchanged. I purchased a calf sleeve...(no sock)

The GM of the store, Mike W., failed to be present on a busy weekend.

(Now you know, why your store will fail.) I will now return the shoes I purchased along with another item, to never purchase or recommend this store or franchise to anybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fit2run-dadeland-miami/miami-florida-33156/fit2run-dadeland-miami-management-fails-to-follow-policy-miami-florida-1070756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair