X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Flickr - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Caracas South America
  • Flickr flickr.com Internet U.S.A.

Flickr ripoff no refunds even if uploaded software did not work Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I bought a flickr pro accout, to upload all my weddings pictures and share them with friends and family, but when i downloaded the uploadr tool, and i try to upload them i get a "unable to connect" error message, the only way that i can upload phoyos is via http, and i can only upload 6 at a time, imagine how much time will i have to expend to upload more than a thousand photos that i have.

So i seach the support forums and found that there is a lot o people with the same problem, the flickr staff has developed several test versions of the flickr uploadr, but havent solve the problem.

So i wrote them asking them to cancel my account and give me a refund of my money, and this is what the answer me.

Hello Yasmin y Efrn,

Sorry, Flickr does not issue refunds. I see that you did
manage to upload 121 photos to this account. Did the
Uploadr work for you after all?

Regards,
Ana

Yes i upload 121 photos, but i took me two days to do that, what is the point of having 2 GB a monthm if you can't upload photos in batch.

Efren
Caracas
Venezuela

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flickr/internet/flickr-ripoff-no-refunds-even-if-uploaded-software-did-not-work-internet-158665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair