X  |  CLOSE
Report: #91990

Complaint Review: Florida Reservations AKA Nation Wide Reservations - Maitland Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Warren Maine
  • Florida Reservations AKA Nation Wide Reservations Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Reservations AKA Nation Wide Reservations ripoff Maitland Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
We bought the 4 trip plan from Florida Reservations for 296.01 and had it taken from our checking account. All seemed fine until checks bounced and we found out they took 296.01 twice.

At that point we just thought it was a mistake and would be handled easy. I called FL. reservations and talked to several people who said it would be handled the next day, Guess what ? It wasn't and then the fighting began, hanging up on me, putting me on hold over and over, very rude people or should I say extremly rude people.

I can tell everyone reading this stay away from this mess as you will be very dissapointed in the end. This bunch needs to be put out of business ASAP !! LOOK OUT folks and never give out your checking account # If you do you will feel as stupid as I do now.

Jeffrey
Warren, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-reservations-aka-nation-wide-reservations/maitland-florida-32794/florida-reservations-aka-nation-wide-reservations-ripoff-maitland-florida-91990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair