Complaint Review: Fontenot Parker and associates - Lafayette Louisiana

• Fontenot Parker and associates
    110 Travis street suite 138A or 222
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    United States

Fontenot Parker and associates Jay Fontenet Jarvis Fontenot Jarvis Fontenette Jarvis Joseph Fontenot Jarvis Joseph Fontenette Jay Fontenot has scammed me for a year. He stated that he was going to collect a debt for my business and has fraudulently cashed checks that were made out to my company Lafayette Louisiana

Folks this guy is a scam. He has worked with me for al a year now. He has fraudulently cashed checks that were in my company name. He was supposed to go and get an outstanding debt of about $60,000.00 and had me convinced he was an attorney. He stated at one point that my case was going to court and then the day of ( which he was not even in town for ) he calls me and stated that they filed no contest and we did not have to go to court. After court i supposedly had a judgement which the company was taking too long to pay so he supposedly had the back account of the company garnished. Then we wait and wait. He the stated that the courts had to hold the check for a period of time before they could release it to me. At this point i was getting very agitated as it was almost a year since he stated he would collect. I finally had to start getting all of the conversations in email so i had proof to go to court.

I also contacted the company that owed me money and got them to send me cashed checks with his endorsement on the back. The checks were made to my company but somehow he got them to go through. After going through all of this i started emailing and calling him. He all of a sudden came up with his 3 year old daughter was diagnosed with bone cancer and he was out of the office. He stated that he would contact the office and get me all the information i had been asking for. This never happened. Come to find out he never did anything with my case. There was never a court date or anything. Now he will not talk to me at all. I know everyone will say i should have been more on top of it. This is not true. I have email after email asking for court case numbers and all other information and every time he had an excuuse. He is a crook and needs to be stopped.

Please check him out before you fall into his trap. I have also found that he has committed mortgag fraud and pled guilty in 2008. This guy is a crook and needs to be stopped. Please help me help the next guy.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at jasonjoy79@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fontenot-parker-and-associates/lafayette-louisiana-70503/fontenot-parker-and-associates-jay-fontenet-jarvis-fontenot-jarvis-fontenette-jarvis-1434206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content