Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store - Norwalk Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jeannette Pennsylvania
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Foreclosure Store 22 Elizabeth Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosure Store, Foreclosure Store scam: Cant get ahold of company and will not cancel my information. Norwalk Connecticut

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am a single mom and was looking at foreclosure homes and came across this site. Thought I would be able to cancel my information after a period of time but when I called the phone number associated with this company I would only get a busy signal. When I tried to go online to cancel my information I couldn't get to it to cancel. This is a scam and it is a shame that in a time of crisis in our country that people are still getting away with scams.

I did report it to my bank and I am taking care of it on my end but I have to go through all the chances to my bank account but I have to protect myself. I hope that someone can get to the bottom of this scam and take care of the people doing it.

Lisa
Jeannette, Pennsylvania

other Rip Off Reports on Forecast Homes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foreclosure-store/norwalk-connecticut-06854/foreclosure-store-foreclosure-store-scam-cant-get-ahold-of-company-and-will-not-cancel-425716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair