Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store.Com - Norwalk Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Delray Beach Florida
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Foreclosure Store.Com PO BOX 859 Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosure Store AKA Foreclosure World, Foreclosure Training, Jordan Publishing ForeclosureStore.Com Horrible Experience with Foreclosure web site!! Out $300 Cant get a supervisor on the phone! No Refund Policy Norwalk Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: Go through your bank to get your money back.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Recently I was online searching for foreclosed properties. Found a specific property I was interested in. Wanted to get more information on it. But when I attempted to get more information, I was alerted that I had to purchase a foreclosure listing, in order to get full information on the property. I purchased a 7 Day, trial subscription from the Foreclosure Store, for $8.95. On 6/15/08, I got all said information and basically forgot about the web site after that initial visit.

On 6/24/08 I was online checking my bank account, when I noticed a $297.00 debit from my account, by the foreclosure store, and a separate charge of 99 cents. Needless to say, I was a little shocked by my findings, I had completely forgot about even purchasing the trial subscription. I went back to my email and pulled up my receipt from the date I purchased it, and sure enough it stated that I had purchased a subscription that would run from 06/15-6/22/08 in the amount of $8.95. It also stated that after my initial seven day trial period, that if I choose to keep my membership, my credit card would be charged a fee of $297.00. If I choose to cancel within the seven day trial period, I should do so in writing, by logging into the website AND printing out a cancellation certificate and mailing it It also stated that any other method of cancellation would not be accepted - including website or phone cancellation.

They had a 1-800 Customer Service phone number which I called, and after about a half hour of constant calling - I got a customer service person on the line by the name of Nicole, What Nicole explained to me, is that since I did not cancel within the seven day trial period, I am now a lifetime member of the website which gives me unlimited access. I explained that I wasn't interested in a lifetime membership and I needed to speak to a supervisor, Nicole informed me that I would have to speak with Miss Willis, who could only be reached through email or fax. She also mentioned that it was a waste of my time because there are absolutely no refunds issued. I have submitted emails to Miss Willis, no reply yet. After investigating online, I have found several complaints dating back from 2005, listing the names Foreclosure World, Foreclosure Store, Foreclosure Training, Foreclosure Leads, and Jordan Publishing - ALL located in Norwalk, Connecticut. It seems that alot of these people were unsuccessful in getting a refund,some no access to the product.

Carla
Delray Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/foreclosure-storecom/norwalk-connecticut-06856/foreclosure-store-aka-foreclosure-world-foreclosure-training-jordan-publishing-foreclosu-345220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go through your bank to get your money back.

AUTHOR: Honny - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Credit or debit card, call your bank and file a dispute. They will get your money back.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair