X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fragrancenet. Inc. - Haupauke New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cathedral City CA
  • Fragrancenet. Inc. 909 Motor Parkway Haupauke, New York U.S.A.

Fragrancenet Inc ripoff consumer fraud Haupauke New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered Perfume from this company. I had webtravelv.com emails from that time on.I thought that these are spam mails and comercials( what they are)

This Webtravelv doesnt even have a functioning webpage( domain is still available)

After I ordered the Perfum for $55.80
a couple of days later I had a deduction from webtravelv.com over an amount of $72.00 from the very same Creditcard.

I was lucky that the fragrancenet was the only Company I ever used this card with.

I called them up. They answered me, well that is not our fault are you sure you never used the card in a store or otherwise.

I stated no and that I am able to proof that to them.
After I had been forwarded at least 40 Minutes long, somebody got on the Phone telling me that the worldtravelv.com is an affiliated company of fragrancenet.com and that I had signed up for a 1 Year Membership ( what I never did).

And I should recall giving them my creditcard number.I never gave anyone my number but frabgrancenet.com
And I never authorized them to forward my credit card number to another company.

They acted very shocked when I said that I had to contact my Lawyer and all of a sudden they had a 800 Number for me to call they would deduct it immediately.

If I wouldnt have threatened them by knowing exactly that I only paid at their company they wouldnt even admitted that the worldtravelv.com is their affiliate company.

They are trying to screw Consumers and that has to be out in the open and I am so sick to my stomache just thinking s weaker Person ( elre Lady or so is screwed up by someone like that)

This is going to be reported to the Buereau of Consumer affairs New York I makle sure someone follws up on that sceem.

Corinne
Palm Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2002 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fragrancenet-inc/haupauke-new-york-17788/fragrancenet-inc-ripoff-consumer-fraud-haupauke-new-york-23661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Network

AUTHOR: anti - ()

POSTED: Sunday, June 30, 2002
The scam behind this mysterious forced sale is worst than you might imagine. There are many affiliated company. There is a FrangranceNet Partners Program/LinkShare Network. The members of this network not only advertise the other members' sites/businesses, but offer comission the others for selling their products. It means that FragranceNet not ony forced a webtravel membership on you, but got commission for this. On the FragranceNet site you can read the detail of this reference network under "costumer service".

I would recommend you to check very closely your card statements, better: to close your card account and a get a new one. Who knows how many other membership waiting from you the other "Partners."

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair