Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, October 06, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, October 06, 2017
  • Reported By: pissed client — new canaaan Connecticut USA

USA Matt amici matt amici owner sells bogus scam leads. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with him!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: He tried to extort a refund by threatening to report me on this site

We hired Matt Amici owner of to provide us with leads for people looking to invest in work at home businesses.

He waa to provide us with real leads of people interested.

After we received the first 5 and 3 of them said they never requested anything and that it waa a total scam I tried to cancel and Matt Amici refused to cancel. I told him either cancel and stop sending me these bogus leads or I would post on this site.

He still refused.

His leads are a total scam. He refuses to take my phone calls and refuses to cancel which I tried to do on our first day getting these leads from his scam company.

His company is a total scam. his leads are a total scam.

Do not do business with matt amici.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

He tried to extort a refund by threatening to report me on this site

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States)

We entered into a legally binding relationship with this person where we offered to promote his business and generate/deliver leads to him from people interested in buying into his business opportunity. On average, it takes 100 to 200 leads to find someone who moves forward with puchasing a business opportunity. By his own admission, he states that after receiving only 5 leads, he knew we were bogus. We are a completely legitimate business providing leads for a number of other customers who have no issues with our service. He entered into this business relationship with full knowledge of our terms (30 day cancellation) upfront before services were provided. When he tried to renege on our agreed upon terms and got no where, he used this site to try and fraudulently force me to cancel his services. I didn't cave to his illegal demands so he posted this completely ridiculous claim. My apologies to anyone who wastes their time reading this nonsensical post.