Complaint Review: FreedomPop - Los Angeles CA

• FreedomPop
    1100 Glendon Ave #700
    Los Angeles, CA
    United States

FreedomPop Charged my AMEX credit card for $399.92 and no service was ever activated. Los Angeles CA

On 7/2017, I did order the $.01 Sim module.  It was delivered but was never activated and no services were ever used with this company.  Startilng on 8/2/2017, Freedompop starting charging my AMEX card $49.99 each month..  I did not catch this charge until 4/2018 and then challenged it with AMEX.  In total they charged me $399.92 in total for no services at all.  I consider these charges as 'fraud'.  I accept the fact that I didn't pay close attention to my charges and should have caught it sooner.  I feel this company is a complete fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2018 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freedompop/los-angeles-ca-90024-3511/freedompop-charged-my-amex-credit-card-for-39992-and-no-service-was-ever-activated-lo-1456901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content