X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fremont Dental Group - Fremont California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Union City California
  • Fremont Dental Group 40803 Fremont Blvd. Fremont, California U.S.A.

Fremont Dental Group, Gentle Smile rip-off Fremont California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I've had outstanding billing issues with Fremont Dental Group for over 3 years now. I have done all I can do to resolve, I have submitted new insurance information over 5 times, and placed about 30 phone calls to the billing department to correct their problem.

The office procedures for changing dental insurance were not followed through with. Every time I presented new insurance information, the individual responsible for entering the changes in the computer did not do their job. The office staff were happy to bill my insurance company, however, they had no initiative to bill the correct company. This has resulted in $250 outstanding dental fees.

The person in charge of correcting the billing issues is named Darnell. He can be reached at 209-476-4720. Previously he has promised to straighten out all the billing problems with my account. He attempted to re-bill the insurance companies, but did not enter in accurate dates of service.

The insurance companies now refuse to pay due to various reasons, and ultimately, very specifically, they will not pay due to how long ago the dental services were provided. Darnell at the billing office said this was not my responsibility, and that the office would remove any past due amounts from my account, to reach a zero balance (since this was not my fault it happened, but due to the incompetence of the office staff). This was nearly a year ago, and I am still receiving bills for this outstanding amount.

Additionally, Fremont Dental likes to bill insurance companies, even if the services were paid for in cash, at the time of service! This has happened to my acocunt with them approximately 4 times since I started receiving dental care from them. Perhaps they are trying to colelct double fees?

More likely, I suspect Fremont Dental purposefully screws up the accounts so the patients are responsible for the full amounts, rather than the portion received from dental insurance billing.

Lauren
Union City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fremont-dental-group/fremont-california-94538/fremont-dental-group-gentle-smile-rip-off-fremont-california-46763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair