X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Frenchies Chevy Olds - Massena New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Massena New York
  • Frenchies Chevy Olds 225 East Orvis St Massena, New York U.S.A.

Frenchies Chevy Olds Breach of Contract Massena New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I went to frencies chevy old and was using a gmc discount provided by a friend who works for gm. I applied and was approved for a truck. I went down signed all the paper work and put my deposit down.

The next day I was suppossed to pick the truck up. They called me about 5 hours before i was suppossed to pick the vehicle up to let me know that now the credit terms had changed.

They now changed the whole credit terms so I refused to continue with the sale. The owners son Scott Coupella got very mad and aggressive on the phone.

When I told him I was going to file a complaint with the better business bureau and make sure the local community knew what they did he told me go ahead they had big shoulder. He also told me they didn't need my business anyway because they have enough.

He even gave me a hard time about the refund of my down payment.

Tommy
Massena, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frenchies-chevy-olds/massena-new-york-13662/frenchies-chevy-olds-breach-of-contract-massena-new-york-136124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair