X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacies - Card33.com - BFLPay supersave5c.com - BFLPAY-SUPERSAVE5C.COM - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mena Arkansas
  • Frontier Pharmacies - Card33.com - BFLPay supersave5c.com - BFLPAY-SUPERSAVE5C.COM card33.com - frontierpharmacies.com - universalrflx.com - BFLPAY-SUPERSAVE5C.COM Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacies - Card33.com - BFLPay supersave5c.com - BFLPAY-SUPERSAVE5C.COM charged for processing fee and membership, never received product, ripoff Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a perscription which advertised overnight free shipping. The $19.95 non refundable fee was hidden until I had already placed my order. Supposedly, when my doctor did not fill my perscription, I was still billed the $19.95 processing fee.

The next month, I noticed a $20.99 charge on my credit card which I had closed. I tried several times calling the number to the company (BFLPay-Supersave5c.com 800-605-9875) on my credit card bill and got a recording that "All curcuits were busy, please try call again later."

I tried to call Frontier Pharmacies using the phone number on the receipt I had printed at the time I placed the order and kept getting a busy signal. I contacted my credit card company and they are issuing a credit for the $20.99 charge and sending me paperwork for fradulent carges.

I called the number for supersave5c.com again and actually got through, however, I was on hold for over 15 minutes,I finally spoke to a lady that said she would issue a credit for both the $19.95 processing fee and the $20.99 membership fee.

As I am looking on the internet for this company. I find them in the rip off report, so I filed a report also the same day I contacted supersave5c.com. We will see if they follow through with issuing me my credits.

Sonja
Mena, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacies-card33com-bflpay-supersave5ccom-bflpay-supersave5ccom/internet/frontier-pharmacies-card33com-bflpay-supersave5ccom-bflpay-supersave5ccom-charged-158669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair