X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacies - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kennewick Washington
  • Frontier Pharmacies www.frontierpharmacies.com Internet U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacies ripoff Internet

I placed an order with Frontier Pharmacies. I recieved a confirmation with an order number. I waited for my order for a week and contacted the pharmacy and was told my order was in processing. I had been charged a $19.95 consulation fee immediately.

When I called their number, I was told because of the hurricane, they were out of the office until the 19th. I have tried daily to contact them with no results. I wrote emails and recieved no answers. Now when I try to find the status of my order, it come us blank.

If they can't process orders, they should not be able to take the consult fee.

That is a rip off.

Cindy
Kennewick, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/frontier-pharmacies/internet/frontier-pharmacies-ripoff-internet-158695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair