X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tonya — Swansea South Carolina United States
  • Fun Bike Store 470 Mamie Lane Swansea, South Carolina United States

Fun Bike Store took my money and didnt send the product, closed my account down Swansea South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Common Sense

I ordered 2 items from this company, prices seemed to cheap but didnt see any reviews that seemed awful. Well they sent me a tracking number and took the money and then never got shipped. I logged on and now my account has been closed down. I sent 2 emails to contact them and have heard nothing. I also never received any emails confirming my order. It took the money immediately and days later no email and account shut down. They wont respond to any email I have sent. This company is a scam! The prices are def too good to be true!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2017 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fun-bike-store/swansea-south-carolina-29160/fun-bike-store-took-my-money-and-didnt-send-the-product-closed-my-account-down-swansea-s-1414043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Common Sense

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I have never heard of this site and have no idea if that site is legitimate or not.

But in just looking at your post can you honestly come here and say you thought you could get a $2700 Quad for $129.99?  For those doing the math that is about a 95% discount.  If so why did you stop at 2?  I would have bought several and resold them for quite a nice profit.

Since you also were brilliant enough to post your(?) horoscope I guess we can figure why you would believe something like that.

As for your money.  If you can't get a hold of them and don't see a refund, the next step needs to be your bank. You need to dispute this charge and I would also suggest requesting a new card as this one may now be open to additional fraud.