X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GAINSAVER.COM - Long Beach California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wheaton Illinois
  • GAINSAVER.COM 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach, California U.S.A.

GAINSAVER.COM Gainsaver will screw you on your purchase and your refund Long Beach California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
What started off as a happy day has turned into a nightmare thanks to Steve Harper and his group of goony thieves. After purchasing an apple from them online I noticed in my emails from them 2 different specs for the computer I ordered so I called first thief told me what I wanted to here second thief (Steve) told me I was a bad customer for trying to get the truth and cancelled my order over a month ago and I still have not gotten a. I have filed police reports and the officer in my town sent a friend from a local jurisdiction to his office and still as of may 27th no refund. Numerous times I have called they stopped answering and when they do they always have to check with accounting it's all BS I have just filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center lets see what the feds can do.

Steve harper is exatly whats wrong with alot in our country people promise and never deliver they lie and they steal. He should have fishhooks stuck thru his toes and be hung by his feet. I can only wait for you to die and satan get his hands on you. YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!

DO NOT VISIT GAINSAVER .COM!!!!

Barry h
Wheaton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gainsavercom/long-beach-california-90806/gainsavercom-gainsaver-will-screw-you-on-your-purchase-and-your-refund-long-beach-califor-455796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair