X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Galaxy Mall - Galaxy Enterprises - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Eagle Point Oregon
  • Galaxy Mall - Galaxy Enterprises 754 E. Technology Ave., Orem, UT 84097-6204 Nationwide U.S.A.

Galaxy Mall - Galaxy Enterprises riped me off sitting up a website, thousands of dollars and used up a lot of my time. Orem Nationwide

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My Son and I went to a Galaxy Mall workshop in 2001. My Son knew more about the computer then I did. Many times the employees' kept saying, there would be plenty of help sitting the website up, that they would actually walk me through it and sit it up for me. I told them I knew nothing about the computer. My Son went into the Marines in July 2001.

A couple of years past, I talked to many people and every time I talked to one, they told me a different way to sit it up. I was so confussed. I had a friend help me, as I could not afford to pay them any more money to set the rest up. My friend said, "I know what they want you to do, but it will take you a long time to learn it". She teaches and builds computers and is very smart. She had me do some data and I worked about 8 hours a day putting in subjects', numbers', pictures' and etc. for about 7 months.

I didn't have it completed. I was trying to link it to my other herb website to sit up a retail price list, but Galaxy Mall told me it couldn't be done. In the mean time G.M. sent me a $24.95 bill, which they set up for me to pay each month. When I called them, they found out my website wasn't active. Since 2001, my website still isn't working and no income either.

Arlene
Eagle Point, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2004 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/galaxy-mall-galaxy-enterprises/nationwide/galaxy-mall-galaxy-enterprises-riped-me-off-sitting-up-a-website-thousands-of-dollars-a-113558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair