X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Garden Delights online plant nursery - Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: PEGGY — North Carolina United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Garden Delights online plant nursery Tennessee United States

Garden Delights online plant nursery Two plants are not as ordered and labeled Tennessee

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

In Jan of 2015 I ordered one Contender Peach and one Red Gold Nectarine from Garden Delights online plant nursery. Both were received in good condition and labeled correctly.

Both broke dormancy and grew normally. Spring of 2017 the peach tree bloomed. All white not a peach colored bloom to be seen. Peaches do not bloom white. I emailed customer service and got no response. Spring of 2018 both trees are blooming. Both are solid white and appear to be the same tree.

Nectarines also do not bloom white. I don't know what trees I have. This annoys me greatly. I've given valuable space to two unknown trees for 3 years. I don't even know if they are fruit trees. These trees did not die back and regrow from root stock. They were sent wrong. Through honest error or through not caring I don't know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2018 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garden-delights-online-plant-nursery/tennessee/garden-delights-online-plant-nursery-two-plants-are-not-as-ordered-and-labeled-tennessee-1432858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair