Complaint Review: Garden Winds

• Garden Winds
    4950 East Second Street
    Benicia, California

Garden Winds Lucky Clover blows smoke Benicia California

Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products (acknowledged by their customer service).

Garden Winds handling of defective products, which they make, is unacceptable! I don't know how they've stayed in business! In early May, they were selling only the canopy for $199 (without end piece). Then, raised price by $60 to include end piece. I paid the $259.99, but only received a credit for $35. Company was unwilling to allow me to wait until they re-manufactured the end piece, correctly, even if that meant I needed/was willing to wait many months. I was told that in order to receive a correctly manufactured protective end piece, next spring, I must buy a whole new canopy for $250+. Garden Winds guarantees their products fit PERFECTLY! This particular canopy needs to have a correctly fitting protective end piece to prevent the canopy from being ruined. So, this is essential to my purchase of the canopy! Do not buy from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2017 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content