X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gardener' Choice - Hartford Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Toledo OH
  • Gardener' Choice 81961 County Road 687 South, PO Box 8000, Hartford, MI 49057-8000 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 616-621-2481
  • Web:
  • Category: Nurseries

Gardeners Choice consumer fraud ripoff. They cashed my check for $29.47 back in March and never sent the 10 trees. Hartford Michigan

Last Feb.13, 2002 I ordered 10 Royal Paulownia trees and sent my check along with the order form for 10 trees at $24.98, Shipping $3.50 and .99 for safe delivery, for a total of $29.47.

They cashed my check March 6, 2002 and in April they sent me a letter and said the trees would be sent in May. I never received them.

I sent them an E-mail more than a month ago about not receiving the trees and they responded in a few days and said they ran out of the trees but I would be receiving a letter in the mail.

I never received the letter. I E-mailed them again June 24, 2002 but never heard from them. I E-mailed again yesterday and still haven't heard a word.

I would like my $29.47 back, and not the trees, as it is to late to plant them.

Luanne
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gardener-choice/hartford-michigan-49057-8000/gardeners-choice-consumer-fraud-ripoff-they-cashed-my-check-for-2947-back-in-march-and-23951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content