X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gardners' Choice - Hartford Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lincoln IL
  • Gardners' Choice 81961 County Road 687 South, PO Box 8000, Hartford, MI 49057-8000 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Gardners' Choice cashed my check for $38.00 for an order in February, 2002, but still no merchandise received.

We ordered a number of items from their catalog and mailed the order form with a check.

The check was cashed, but we have received no merchandise.

The web site address no longer works, and we don't have a phone number for them.

Chris
Lincoln, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2002 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gardners-choice/hartford-michigan-49057-8000/gardners-choice-is-a-ripoff-scam-hartford-michigan-19936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author

Kyle Kimoto
AKA, Assail Inc.

1076 East 100 South St. george Utah 84770
435-627-3990?

1-800-470-0907 ACS/ECS/Capital Choice/premeir 1/hartford auto,Voice Vox,megaphone,houshold protection

this is the call center and where the owner resides

POSTED: Saturday, June 29, 2002
Well i just have one thing to say to the couple that are satisfied with Gardners choice. Why did you come on here then?

Seems to me the reason people come on here is because things have gone wrong.

I know if i had recieved my trees as promised i would have never been on here. So why are you here. May i ask.

gardener's choice RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Jose & Joan - ()

POSTED: Saturday, May 11, 2002
We also saw the ad on one of the coupons which comes in the newspaper. We ordered six fast growing trees back in January 18, 2002. Total amount($22.47) including shipping.

We were anxious for the trees to arrive and we kept on counting the days. We went to their website and checked the status and it clearly states the timing of the shipping according to your zone. According to my zone, I was supposed to receive my trees around March.

Certainly, I did receive my trees. All six roots properly packaged and what looked to me as dead, but the instructions sheet inside the box clearly said that the roots might look dead, but they are not dead. So, I planted them with very little hope in separate pots.

To my surprise, they started growing!!

Each one of them grew, grew and grew. Really big leaves ... I couldn't believe it.

I am a happy customer. I think all customers should have gone to their website and checked on their zoning area. If you order at the wrong time, you might need to wait for months until they will mail you the tree roots. They don't just send you the tree roots at any time. They send them to you when it is the appropriate time to plant them.

I read a lot of the rip-off comments, and I just don't know why all these people pretty much have the same complaint.

We are a happy customer and we have no complaint whatsoever.

We are looking forward to our six trees starting to bloom.