Report: #1420024

Complaint Review: Gary Sloan (Baseball Agent/Cell Biz Owner) - Orange California

• Submitted: Sat, December 30, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, December 30, 2017
  • Reported By: Alex — Jax Florida United States
  • Gary Sloan (Baseball Agent/Cell Biz Owner)

Orange, California
    United States

Gary Sloan (Baseball Agent/Cell Biz Owner) This guy Scam. Stole my money and did not unlock the phone. Avoided me. Orange California

*Consumer Comment: I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD

Short story:  Scam artist, took my money never unlocked my phone and refused to do a refund after promising 100% guarantee, 100% satisfaction, taking money after knowing its blacklisted phone and than using it as an excuse, and saying that it can be unlocked even if I asked if he is sure! Stay away from him.

Uses email: mlbplayeragent@gmail.com

Phine: 8588636278

Name: Gary Sloan

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/gary-sloan-77b03a25

Longer Version: I bought a phone and needed it unlocked. All I knew it was on AT&T network and I needed it for T mobile.

Found him online and he said he can do it for $25. I was sceptical and wanted to back out, he told me to call him. I did and he seemed almost normal but was real and promised me 100% guarnatee and everything. So I went along and sent him $25. After 10 day he didnt respond to me or answer my calls so he finally does (rude) and tells me BS how servers are down and so on, than tells me he needs $10 bc its a certain phone  so I send additional $10, again after some time he doesnt answer and after I contact him he finally does answer and ask for $12 more since phone is blacklisted (which is probably true since I just bought it and didnt check).

He tells me as soon as I send $12 he will send me the unlock code right the way. And while he was asking for money he was so fast and polite and I didint wait at all. As soon as I sent money he is nowhere to be found, rude and very unprofessional. So I waited a month if not more and after listening to BS excuses over and over again until I just couldnt wait anymore and ask for the refund, which he promosed, and said he guarantees 100% satisfaction, etc. He refused to do it and just stopped answering to me.

I have texts as a proof of everything. Even when I asked "Are you sure you can do this" he said "My supplier unlocked 1000s phones and will unlock yours" and stuff like that but of course that wasnt true.

He is a scam artist and I would not deal with him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2017 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gary-sloan-baseball-agentcell-biz-owner/orange-california/gary-sloan-baseball-agentcell-biz-owner-this-guy-scam-stole-my-money-and-did-not-unl-1420024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS FRAUD

AUTHOR: stopfraudtoday - (United States)

8588636278 mlbplayeragent@gmail.com ZELLE: CELLPHONE BLOWOUT same description as above, found information on craigslist for icloud unlock says 24hours lists one price he says another just plays games then he said 10 days but 1 hour if send an extra $50 he uses a fake google voice number requests money using the ZELLE application which by the way isnt protected against fraud. once you accept the payment there is no way to get your money back stay away from this guy he will keep texting you and hold you hand until you figure it out then hes gone. he will keep texting you "icloud unlock? " make sure you block his number right away