X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gateway 2 Funding - TUFF - Wayne Craig - Carl Harpstermein - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Laurel Maryland
  • Gateway 2 Funding - TUFF - Wayne Craig - Carl Harpstermein ultimatefunding.biz Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Gateway 2 funding, T.U.F.F. LLC, Wayne Craig, Carl Harpstermein, are all ficticious characters. Unfortunately we found out too late.

We were contacted by this entity and follwed up on reference given to us. These references are Bob Patterson, and a Mr. Cedric. Both of who we contacted to discuss Gateway 2 Funding and their ability to come through on their promises.

Everyone we spoke with had glowing reviews. They eventually asked for up front fees to secure the funding process which we sent over. On the day of funding they were no where to be found.

We had sent emails back and forth, and we were told that the owner of the company Mr. Wayne Craig had a heart attack, and that is what held up funding, later the heart attack turned out to be some sort of gas, which eventually caused his death.

To date we have recieved numerous empty promises about refunding our money. They went so far as to set up a meeting with us and never showed up. They claim to have an office, however, that is nothing more then a UPS store located on Sky Pointe drive in Las Vegas.

Our Fed Ex packages were sent to 6816 Tatarus street which is right around the corner form Sky Pointe. This is actually a rented home. If you see anything regardign these names run the other way. They are very good scam artists, with elaborate processes in place to make it appear they are legitimate.

Bill
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gateway-2-funding-tuff-wayne-craig-carl-harpstermein/las-vegas-nevada/gateway-2-funding-tuff-wayne-craig-carl-harpstermein-ripoff-fraud-scam-las-vegas-n-163771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I have been ripped off by Wayne Craig as well

AUTHOR: Roxanne - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, November 28, 2005

My name is Roxanne and I have been ripped off by Wayne Craig for $8500.00. Please contact me. Look up rip off report as well.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I have also been ripped off By Wayne Ctraig!!!!

AUTHOR: Jacob - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bill,

I have been ripped off by Wayne ctraig also. Me & my associate got taken for $16,750, plus no he is trying to get another $10,000.. the never of him. I did save all of his E-maios though.. thank god.

Anyway i would love to work with you to file a joint law suit to bring him down. There is strength in numbers so please call em if you want to work with me to help sue him.

Jacob Rosenthal
Silver Spring, MD
(301)384-4645

POSTED: Tuesday, November 08, 2005

As a follow up, I wanted to let everyone know that this company gateway 2 funding, TUFF LLC, Wayne Craig, Carl Harpstermein, and the rest of the group claimed to work with a German bank to facilitate their funding. They claim to have done many funding projects and they deal primarily with banks from OHIO. They required to checks from us totaling 12,500.00 dollars.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair