X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GE Capital Card - Louisville Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Torrance California
  • GE Capital Card P.O. Box 9001557 Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

GE Capital Card is charging me interest on an interest deferred card Louisville Kentucky

I received a credit line through Care Card/GE Capital w/ interest deferred for 12 months. The credit was opened in July however, a bill was not sent until September.

Payment of $300 (above and beyond what was due) was made immediately. Next bill came with payment shown and $107.00 in interest. When I called to clarify they told me since two payment cycles were missed, my deferrment was cancelled. I tried to explain no bill came in August and pointed out I made an excessive payment and always pay my bills on time.

Took my complaint to management and requested my deferrment be reinstated and they refused. And now I have a 21% interest rate.

Megan
Torrance, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ge-capital-card/louisville-kentucky-40290/ge-capital-card-is-charging-me-interest-on-an-interest-deferred-card-louisville-kentucky-69593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content