Complaint Review: Genesis Financial Solutions - Beaverton Oregon
- Genesis Financial Solutions 8405 SW Nimbus Ave, Suite A Beaverton, Oregon United States of America
- Phone: 800-303-8341
- Category: Credit & Debt Services
Genesis Financial Solutions 1st Offence 11/15/2007 Ripoff on old Credit Card Acct. Now ACH my checking account Beaverton , Oregon
1ST OFFENSE BY GENESIS.......SCAM PLUS!!!!
I received a letter/contract agreement back on 11/18/2007 from Genesis Financial Solutions offering a Pearl Gold Mastercard to settle a credit card debt of First Consumers National Bank that had been charged off for only 1/2 of the total amount that had been charged off. Thinking this would be a chance to repair some of my credit, I STUPIDLY accepted the offer in January of 2008 and have continuted to pay on it every month through this month January 2011. I didn't make the minimun payments I doubled it and authorized them to take ACH payments from my checking account.
1) Even though I have faithfully paid every month, it has done nothing but lower my credit rating. I am reporting them to FCRA and FDCPA. Their actions are outrageous.
2) I dug up my credit reports reflecting the FCNB account and this account has a ZERO BALANCE going back to 1998.
3) They effectively reaged this debt.
4) I have never used the MasterCard they issued and never will.
I don't know what the attorney will say yet, but I will be speaking with one.
Beware and know the statute of limitations on all of your debts.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/genesis-financial-solutions/beaverton-oregon-97008-7185/genesis-financial-solutions-1st-offence-11152007-ripoff-on-old-credit-card-acct-now-ac-818483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.