X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Debra — wesley chapel United States
  • Genietreasures.com

United States

Genietreasures.com Bait and switch

I ordered a cat condo, they have promoted several times and is currently on promo according to their website. What I received was a cat braclet, which they sell for 1.00. I paid shipping for the bigger item of 9.67. Their website clearly states satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

Well it’s all a lie! I have emailed several times requesting my money back! ( I did not order or want a bracelet This company is clearly doing a bait and switch! Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2019 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/genietreasurescom/-/genietreasurescom-bait-and-switch-1473118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content