Complaint Review: George Brauburger - Versatile Merchant Solutions - Richmond Virginia

• Submitted: Sat, January 13, 2018
  • Updated: Sat, January 13, 2018
  • Reported By: dvora — San Diego California United States
  • George Brauburger - Versatile Merchant Solutions
    1229 Mall Dr.
    Richmond, Virginia
    United States

George Brauburger - Versatile Merchant Solutions Rip off Richmond Virginia

George Brauburger was super enthusiastic and helpful in the onset- connected me with a company to process my credit cards- monthly fee of $35.00, plus i had to pay for the swiper for my ipad (although MOST companies provide one for free). The first two weeks, i could not get the app to download, then once that finally worked, the program was not programmed properly, and did not work- I'm now three weeks into NOT being able to use my NEW service- AND about 6 calls/emails. THEN, the tip function did not work, THEN a large transaction was denied- supposedly because i was not authorized for large transactions, although the extensive application that i filled out had the dollar amount on it- THAT took another week to get taken care of- THEN the swiper just was not working at all.

I cancelled the service after another 6 calls/emails, and requested two months of fees to be refunded- $70.00 as well as the cost of the non working swiper- $50.00. I was told that the work order had been put in, but that George Brauburger- the owner of Versatile Merchant Solutions had refused to refund my $120.00.

THEN he ignored ALL my calls and emails- HUGE LOSER! HUGE scam- BEWARE!

I've reported him and his company to the BBB as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2018 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/george-brauburger-versatile-merchant-solutions/richmond-virginia-23235/george-brauburger-versatile-merchant-solutions-rip-off-richmond-virginia-1422770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content