Complaint Review: Get Assist Inc - Nationwide

• Reported By: Mike — calgary Alberta Canada
  • Get Assist Inc

Nationwide
    USA

Get Assist Inc Get Assist Inc Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service including an unauthorized credit card renewal after supposedly cancelling my account as I requested. I was an early business to join this junk service and there has been absolutely no value to it. Calgary Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Auto Renewals

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Here to Help

Terrible value for business owners, and terrible customer service. After being a customer for 5 months the ROI is 0. I actually had one of the sales people contact me to see if we were interested in joining, again this was after already being a customer for 3 months.

We were told that if the ROI was not what we expected after 3 months they would step in and ensure we would see business, that has not happened and I have no idea who to even talk to.

I was told our original account rep was away and that our account was being moved to a different person and that they would send someone to our location to go over how we were setup and help improve how we were presenting the company, not true as our original account rep and I are associates and he told me he was no longer with the company.

False promises and 0 leads will make it an easy decision when renewal does come up. Having said that I see in other reviews that moving away from the auto renew function is difficult. Its nearly impossible to remove your credit card from file and company will autorenew you without notice. Many times tried to call to have my credit card removed from my account with no anser. The company hides behind a terms of service agreement and offers zero refund even the day after a autorenew

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2017 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/get-assist-inc/nationwide/get-assist-inc-get-assist-inc-terrible-value-for-business-owners-and-terrible-customer-s-1406019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Auto Renewals

AUTHOR: vincent - (Canada)

Auto renewals turned ON by default are generally a misleading and bad business practice.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Here to Help

AUTHOR: GetAssist - (Canada)

Hello,

My name is Sam, and I am the Support Manager at GetAssist. This has just been brought to my attention. I would like to apologize for any unsatasfactory experience that you have had with GetAssist. I do see that this was last year. We have worked very hard to keep improving, as well have grown since your intial purchase.

If you are not receiving leads, you can contact our support department, and we are happy to ensure that your account is set up for maximum value. We work hard to ensure that all members are receiving value from their GetAssist account. Regarding the renewal, you can have this turned off by simply contacting us at help@getassist.com, and we can ensure that the renewal is turned off. As well we do send two email and text message reminders giving 30 days notice of the upcoming renewal.

Please feel free to reach out to us at help@getassist.com so we can provide you with a positive experience with GetAssist. We are happy to work with you to resolve all questions and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!