X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Company — Internet Bulgaria
  • GetACoder Internet United States of America

GetACoder Hold up my money and refuse to send it to me Internet

*Author of original report: GetACoder is a reliable company

I have done several jobs as a freelancer using the GetACoder.com. There were problems right from the start. After the first project done my withdrawal request was denied. I sent verification documents, contacted support after a month or two they released my withdrawal. I thought that was all the pain. My account is now verified and I can normally work and get paid. Sounds reasonable enough, but NO. On my third project my money was hold up for 6 months without any explanations. After this point I decided I will work no more with GetACoder. And I did not for sure. But one of my clients for which I have done a project on GetACoder contacted me and asked me to do another project for him. He said he has money only on GetACoder account. I did not wanted to do another job on GetACoder because they already hold up my money and proved to be an Internet scam company. But my client insisted as he does not wanted to deposit money on another site. So, I agreed. I did the project. It was a small project for 80$ or so. Then I tried to withdraw my money from my account onto my VISA card. And here the pains started all over again. My withdrawal was held for a month. After a month without any notification it was cancelled. I wrote to their support, and they said I have to verify my account AGAIN. I send them pictures of my ID card and utility bills. This was not enough, they wanted them translated. Ok, I translated them. If you think this was good enough you are 100% wrong. They said that the buyer, i.e. my client, has to verify his identity as well. And they advised me to force him to send his documents to them. I asked him and he said that he is not going to work with them again so no reason to send them anything. And now I have over a 100$ in my GetACoder account and no chance to get any of them. I could live without those money for sure, BUT I want the world to know that GetACoder is an Internet SCAM company that steals people's money. And it is best if nobody do any business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/getacoder/internet/getacoder-hold-up-my-money-and-refuse-to-send-it-to-me-internet-686470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

GetACoder is a reliable company

AUTHOR: Waisol Company - (Bulgaria)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I am writing this rebuttal to my ripoff report because the truth is that my actions did not fully comply to their site terms of use and conditions, specifically:

"1.6.6. Hold on Account Funds", in Terms of Use: http://www.getacoder.com/page.php?p=info/terms.

Once the six months period has passed they promised to return all my money and complete all my withdrawals. I admit that I should have read all the terms of use of their site before doing any business there. They were right in this case and I was wrong.

GetACoder is a reliable business that insists on security of their members and this is a good thing so that we all can work and use their services with confidence.