X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Getitrepaired.com Aka VDO Specialties - Cadott Wisconsin

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Undisclosed Ontario
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Getitrepaired.com Aka VDO Specialties 4833 State Hwy 27 1E Cadott, Wisconsin Canada

Getitrepaired.com Aka VDO Specialties Or Walker Enterprises 2008 - Walker Enterprises continues to take advantage of the general public. Do NOT give your money to him! Cadott Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Read the terms and conditions, and you have to check beofer you can order.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

There are many reports on this company on this site already, and my experience is similar to others. However, these reports are several years old so I've taken it upon myself to inform everyone this company continues its questionable practices into 2008.

I purchased a Nintendo Wii from this website at the beginning of January 2008. Nothing but a complete aggravation!

In short - here is what I had to endure:

1. They accepted payment through Google Checkout services. They sent me forms asking for photocopies of my license and credit card. This made no sense if they weren't accepting the payment directly.

2. They communicated well and were polite, until after the payment was complete and I started asking for an estimate on when they item I purchased would ship.

3. Continued to ram their "Terms and Conditions" down my throat in emails AFTER I purchased. There was no T&C presented before I completed the transaction. Suspiciously - they stopped using Google checkout after my purchase. I also noticed he RE-WROTE them after I asked for my item the second time.

4. Despite ending every email with clear reinforcement that I had no intent of canceling my order - they sent me an invoice showing me they CANCELED my order and charged me TWICE for their ridiculous cancellation fee (for doing nothing).

5. 42 emails back and forth between them, and Google's Dispute Resolution team.

6. Emails became more and more aggressive - person typing them didn't even know how to spell properly.

Clearly, a case of someone with a website with multiple personalities who specializes in taking people's money and hiding in the dark. He claims to sue those who fight him yet the terms and conditions on his website look like they were cut and paste from a reputable company with edits that look written by a 12 year old.

Ultimately, my credit card company sided with my case and refunded all the charges to me three months later. What action they've taken, who knows. I'm not pursuing it further since I have my money. I'm not telling Walker Enterprises I'm posting here either. If he offers a rebuttal it will be because he frequently checks here (now why would that be????) He has no way of knowing who you I am (despite his claims in previous reports that he's able to find out). I've endured enough crap from this creep and have no intention of dealing with him anymore. I will say this to him though - "Thank you for sending me the cancellation invoice, it really helped the fraud investigation!"

Things to Remember:

(1) If you paid by credit card and this person (or company) has taken you - call the fraud department of your card company. Be sure to keep every email you send and receive.
(2) If you paid by cheque - you're pretty much up the creek unless you go to court. And - he will lose. He uses publicly available web scripts for his online shops and you can prove in a courtroom with your OWN website in a matter of minutes that you can manipulate the data on the MYSQL server to indicate whether terms and conditions were accepted or not. In other words, the terms and conditions aren't binding.
(3) If you pay for something, you are entitled to it. Regardless of what this company claims - they have no valid or reasonable excuse to treat people this way.

Funny thing, I was able to buy the same product locally for $50.00 less than he was selling it on his 'website'. I had it in 3 hours.

VDO SPECIALTIES, GETITREPAIRED.COM, GWNONLINE.NET, MICHAEL WALKER. AVOID LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE. YOU ---WILL--- LOSE YOUR MONEY. After all, Google around. Hundreds of negative reports don't exist because they're respected.

Please take this for what it's worth. It's your money, your risk. Your choice.

WalkerVictim2008
Undisclosed, Ontario
Canada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Vdo Specialties

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 02:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/getitrepairedcom-aka-vdo-specialties/cadott-wisconsin-54727/getitrepairedcom-aka-vdo-specialties-or-walker-enterprises-2008-walker-enterprises-cont-329797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Read the terms and conditions, and you have to check beofer you can order.

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, January 22, 2010

This guy was another bad customer...he did not read the terms and conditions, and in order to order he had to check that he read teh terms and conditions, and most people never do and we do alot of business with people these are all the bad ones, you cannot make everyone happy, but they sure want to destroy you when you do not, and this man was way out of line..

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair