X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jeff — los angles California United States of America
  • Gig salad.com Internet United States of America

Towns beware,  it is being dished up, a company working all the towns called GIG SALAD.com. I called inout of 9 companys 8 where working with out licenses. They are taking all your local work and traveling up to 500 miles, leaving your towns with nothing but  indigestion. Who are these mask men,handling your kids.It is time for each town to step up and make them account for there themself. Stop them ,internet bandits need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gig-saladcom/internet/gig-saladcom-gigmasterscom-feeding-us-an-unheathy-dish-internet-847061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Gig Salad is a good company.....

AUTHOR: Miss Meowsic - (USA)

POSTED: Monday, November 23, 2015

I don't know about Gig Masters, as I am not a user because of their higher fees and constant spam.

GIG SALAD, however, is a reputable site in which I have gotten thousands of dollars worth of gigs as a freelance pianist in the past few years. So much that I receive a 1099 each year. They hook me up with valid clients and venues, and are a great place to advertise.

I get work through gigsalad.com

AUTHOR: MarleneKG - (USA)

POSTED: Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sorry to hear you are having trouble believing gigsalad.com but I am a Chicago caricature artist who gets work through gigsalad.com and I have been in the business for 22 years and I have a very good reputation. I get gig leads through gigsalad.com and I have booked some events through them. I have never heard of any complaints but can speak for myself and say that I am reliable and customers have had a good experience finding me through gigsalad.com. I don't know how much control they have over who is listed with them because there is no background check involved. It's a website that is used to match up folks with those who perform what they are looking for. Beyond that point, I would say all else is out of their control. The fault lies within the system of not screening applicants and it is not the intent of the site to rip anyone off.

GigSalad is Legit

AUTHOR: Sacred Heart Schools - ()

POSTED: Saturday, April 19, 2014

GigSalad is legit. They bring together performers with clients. It is the performer's responsibility to comply with local laws, not GigSalad's. This is such a bogus complaint. Probably filed by a jealous competitor.