Complaint Review: GISOL - Global Internet Solutions - Los Angeles California
- GISOL - Global Internet Solutions
7336 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite #30
Los Angeles, California
- Phone: 323-924 1109
- Category: Web Hosting
GISOL. They Can Rip You Off. They pushed me to get the service I did not need for 3 years, then made me cancel it in 6 month and kept all the money. Los Angeles California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) I subscribed online at 7/07 for GISOL Webhosting 8.25$ per month during the period of 18 months and paid the full amount by PayPal.
2) A couple days later I got a call from their sell manager Adam who explained that I did not reach their requirements for this rate because I already had contract with them two years ago. He told me that because of the contract conditions they cannot return my money back, so I lose them unless I sign up for an unlimited plan of $24.95 per month. He told me that I can cancel my new contracts in 6 month if I am not satisfied and get a refund for the full amount. They confirmed last 4 digits of my credit card number (they had it since the time I became their customer three years ago) and promised to send contract details.
3) Few days later I figure out they charge my credit card for 3 years contract. I waited, but never got my contract details.
4) In a six month I canceled online my service for Webhosting with GISOL and requested refund.
5) Guess what? I never got any of my money back.
6) They told me that I broke my contract, because it was not 6 month but 8 month condition in that contract, so I cannot get my money back and I cannot get service anymore because I have already canceled it. When I was talking with Adam again he told me that my contract details were sent to me but delivered to the wrong place, so some other guy signed up for a delivery.
7) After everything that happened I found GISOL policies online: http://www.gisol.com/policies/current.html. It says (11.h): you may cancel rendered hosting services at any time past 8 (eight) months of use and receive a Pro-Rated GISOL Company Credit (referred to as: GCC) which may be used for services within the GISOL Network. It means I never had a chance to get my money back.
Does this sound like a real fraud for you? They pushed me to get the service I did not need for 3 years, then made me cancel it in 6 month and kept all the money.
Palo Alto, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gisol-global-internet-solutions/los-angeles-california-90046/gisol-they-can-rip-you-off-they-pushed-me-to-get-the-service-i-did-not-need-for-3-years-301273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.