X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GladTech Computers - Billings Montana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jefferson City Missouri
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • GladTech Computers Billings, Montana U.S.A.

Maytech Computers - GladTech Computers This is the same scam as Maytech Billings Montana

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I applied for an Accounting position that was posted in an add based out of Billing, MT and Houston, TX. Contact name is Karen Curtis with e-mail address as nethire@yahoo.com. After applying, this Karen contacted me stating that my resume had been forwarded to the CEO of the company... here is a copy of the message...

"I have forwarded your Details to the CEO of GadTech Computers Inc (Mr John Stratman ). He would like to conduct an online interview with you to discuss more about the Job position that you are yet to occupy.

Set Up a Screen name with the yahoo Instant Messenger and add up the company screen name : netcom90 to you buddy list. Do email him the Exact time that Would be Convenient for you to have the interview with him.

Company Screen Name with Yahoo Instant Messenger: netcom90
CEO Email Address: hopmanager@sbcglobal.net

If you got any problems, please feel free to email back.
HR Dept"

After scheduling the interview time, with this Mr. Stratman, I received another e-mail that stated the time frame works well for him and that he we talk to me then. Although I noticed that the e-mail was signed by a

Mrs Patti lamusse
Human Resource Manager
MaytechComputers Inc.

...which I thought was weird, because that is not whom I had sent my message to or the company I was applying to. I was under the impression that I would be talking with a John Stratman (CEO). So I tried googling more info on the company and learn that this Patti Lamusse at Maytech is as a scam. Well, I thought I would go ahead and log on to messenger for the interview... I had lots of questions to ask... but the time came and went, they never logged in. If you add the netcom90 to your friends list, there is a picture of a man in a suit... I guess they are trying to make it look more legit.

Anyway, this GladTech is the same as MayTech Computers!

Rktmb20fan
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gladtech-computers/billings-montana/maytech-computers-gladtech-computers-this-is-the-same-scam-as-maytech-billings-montana-367350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair