X  |  CLOSE

• Glendale Roofing 6130 Myrtle Ave Glendale, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 623 937 2540
  • Web:
  • Category:

Glendale Roofing Doug Moore Just what is a roofing WARRANTY worth? To quote Tommy Boy, "I could take a c@&% in a box and stamp it GUARANTEED! Glendale, Arizona

*Author of original report: You can run buy you can't hide ...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Possible Criminal Activity

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
If a contractor shows up and rips your roof apart, leaves it exposed, and proceeds to start and stop ten times over several months, it's time to be concerned!

BEWARE OF BEING THE FILLER PROJECT!

If you end up in this unfortunate situation, don't expect the product/ service to stand the test of time, and don't expect the contractor to honor their WARRANTY.  Why would they stand behind their workmanship when thy know they did you a great disservice in the first place.

I am four years into my warranty, suffering through my fourth leak, and have given up on this contractor's 5-year warranty.  Why would I even want such a piss-poor contractor to work on my property again?  It's better to cut my losses and hire a quality contractor to fix the problem(s).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/glendale-roofing/glendale-arizona-85301/glendale-roofing-doug-moore-just-what-is-a-roofing-warranty-worth-to-quote-tommy-boy-i-557324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

You can run buy you can't hide ...

AUTHOR: Rickhoff - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Doug, I never said the project was in Texas, it was in Phoenix AZ ... Texas is where I live !

What baffles me is your reply four years after the fact ... strange !!

I am sorry that you do not like derogatory info out there on you and your company, but t doesn’t make it inaccurate ... I stand behind my initial report and I am not going to waste my time sending you documentation you should already have.

Rick Hoffman

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Possible Criminal Activity

AUTHOR: Glendale Roofing - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thank you for the opportunity to set the record straight.

It appears to me that both you and Glendale Roofing are victims of a possible crime here. We have never done any roofing work in Texas in our 50+ years. Also, we have never had any job proceed in the manner you described. So it appears you are a victim of a person or persons who have used our name in an effort to mislead you as to the quality you would receive as well as to our long, long history of excellent service.

We appear to also be victims here by having our identity stolen. We take very seriously any illegal activity of this nature including using our name to mislead people as it appears to have happened here. We are prepared to pursue whatever legal remedy we may have against these perpetrators.

We are asking for copies of any documents, information, contracts, business cards, phone numbers, etc. We will be happy to reimburse your reasonable costs in providing this information. Please feel free to contact us here glendaleroofingco.com/

Doug Moore

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair