X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: A Drewes — Marrero United States
  • GLOBAL-E DX PRODUCTS LTD, LONDON, GB

United Kingdom

GLOBAL-E DX PRODUCTS LTD, LONDON, GB Global-E GLOBAL-E DXPRODUCTSLTD,LONDON,GB global-e.com Fraud Charges on my debit card Internet

Lovely. Christmas evening and settling down with the family only to find an unauthorized charge from my PayPal Debit card coming from "GLOBAL-E DXPRODUCTSLTD,LONDON,GB" (which shows it goes to this website: global-e.com). I did not use my card. I did authorize this transaction and honestly, never heard of this company until tonight. I don't even live in London, never been to London (would be nice, though!), or even purchased anything from London.

I simply want the $261 back to my account that was stolen from me by this company. The transaction took place on December 25, 2018, at 8:23:23 PM CST. I want to warn others about this company just making transactions on accounts without your consent or authorization. I am not stuck waiting to get in contact with PayPal and my bank (since funds are trying to be pulled from both) until tomorrow as this is a holiday and all offices are closed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2018 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-e-dx-products-ltd-london-gb/-/global-e-dx-products-ltd-london-gb-global-e-global-e-dxproductsltdlondongb-global-eco-1470218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content