X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Global Resorts Network, Pat Perrin, Mary Vierra, Mary Vieira, Jim Loreto - Laguna Niguel California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newberry Springs California
  • Global Resorts Network, Pat Perrin, Mary Vierra, Mary Vieira, Jim Loreto 22601 N. 17th Ave. Suite 230 Phoenix, Arizona 85027 Laguna Niguel, California U.S.A.

Global Resorts Network, Pat Perrin, Mary Vierra, Mary Vieira, Jim Loreto - Global Resorts Network charges $3,000.00 to become life time members to their travel club. They also offer a fantastic money making marketing plan. Their marketing plan is so confusing that you don't understand that you will not make money on most of the people you talk into paying $3,000. Laguna Hills Laguna Niguel California

* : Our Own Experience Has Been Wonderful

Global Resorts Network offers no better travel deals that anybody can receive through (((redacted))) or (((redacted))). They charge $3,000 for a lifetime membership. They also offer a marketing plan that you can make alot of money. However they don't tell you that most of the people that you talk into paying $3,000 you will not get paid for. The commissions roll up to your upline. They allow some of their members to cross sponsor your clients and even change in to other groups.

Pat Perrin and Jim Loreto don't even try to hide the fact that they are ripping you off. Mary Vieria waits until they are already recruited before she steals them out of your group into her own. The company is a total rip-off. Do not give them a dime. Stay as far away from Pat Perrin, Jim Loreto, and Mary Vieria as you can.

Deborah ****
Newberry Springs, California

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/global-resorts-network-pat-perrin-mary-vierra-mary-vieira-jim-loreto/laguna-niguel-california-92677/global-resorts-network-pat-perrin-mary-vierra-mary-vieira-jim-loreto-global-resorts-441025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1

Our Own Experience Has Been Wonderful

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, September 14, 2009

I felt the need to write, because about 2 years ago, my husband and I joined Global Resorts Network (GRN) because we love to travel. Our own experiences have been wonderful, and the person I joined under never tried any kind of "sleight of hand" with regard to his sponsorship of us. And I can assure you that I would never try to switch people around either - and I know that others wouldn't either.

We decided to also become affiliates so that we, too, could market the memberships. Why not? We like the company, and we like the resorts, and we like the service given to us by the travel partner (GRN is the marketing arm for the membership, not the actual service delivery arm, which is Gold Crown Resort).

Personally, when we have scheduled our own vacations, the travel group (Gold Crown) has bent over backwards for us to get us exactly what we want and need.

Regarding GRN's business opportunity - I didn't fully understand the compensation plan at first, but after studying it for a while, I did.

I guess that one of the reasons we like it so much, including as a business opportunity - is that the product itself (that is, the travel membeship) is a 100% stand-alone product. This means you can actually market the membership without ever marketing a business opportunity.

After all, some people just want to go on vacations. So, for people like my husband and me, that alone told us that this was a really first-class opportunity.

By the way, a lot of people find themselves being introduced to GRN through various marketing methods which are NOT through GRN itself. Some of these marketing methods make it sound as though you MUST buy a GRN membership - but, if you go to the source (and the truest source is GRN), you will quickly learn that if you want to market GRN, you do NOT need to purchase a membership yourself.

There is simply a $100 annual admin fee - but it is not at all required that you purchase the memberships (but, I have to say that in my own experience, if I were not an actual member, I could not speak to my prospective customers or business partners with any true experience or knowledge about the service. That's just me though...).

I hope my comments help others who are either members or are looking at becoming members realize that the GRN memberships (whether it's the 3-year Gold membership at $1,500 or the lifetime Platinum membership at $2,995) are definitely for real. And, so is the opportunity - but again, you certainly don't need to try selling it to enjoy great vacations. And yes, I actually HAVE earned a few commissions myself, even though I'm not a millionaire from it (maybe in the future? :) ).

Thank you for the opportunity to tell of our experiences and to hopefully shed some light on what we have found to be a good and true company.