Complaint Review: GNS - Internet

• Reported By: Vacaville California
  • GNS
    6452 Fig St. Suite A,
    Internet

GNS I got online and ordered a months supply of free trial Acia Berry ,in the amount of $3.97 . My credit card was charged ,before the 30 days was up they took 79.00 out again for 2 more units I didn't order. was told that they could not refund the money Internet

*Consumer Comment: Do Research - Here's What I Found

*UPDATE Employee: Company Response

I got online and ordered what I thought was a months supply of free trial Acia Berry Edge Vitamins
. They said I would only be charged shipping charges of 3.97, and could then return the vitamins or cancel if I did not like them.Once I received the package it stated 'This amount of $3.97 has been charded to my credit card . 2 units at $34.95 per unit was shipped to me in March ,2009.. I looked at my bank statement again and they took $ 79.90 out of account.

I called a 1-800-595-4670 number and was told I couldn't get a refund and could only exchange with the product on their site GNS. ONLINE.COM. Please when I went there was only about 10 items and nothing I would want. They took money they were'nt supose to and My first phone call to them they told me there was no record. I am outraged ,they are not truefull.They are a scam..I've lost money..Plus they don't work.

Linda
Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gns/internet/gns-i-got-online-and-ordered-a-months-supply-of-free-trial-acia-berry-in-the-amount-of-3-453636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Do Research - Here's What I Found

AUTHOR: Cherrieredd - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I read your complaint and am shocked at how much people are paying for the Acai Berry pills. I did some hunting and on WebMD they listed 3 of the top companies. I chose the top company to order from which is Acai-Pure.com. They were found to be the purest in Acai Berry content with the most consistent content between pills.

You do have to watch out because the limited trial offers do start from the date of ordering, not from the date of shipment or receipt. And ALL the sites I found were like this. Also, mine was $4.95 shipping and then only like $38 per month, totalling around $44 total, a huge drop from the $79 or so I see people are paying. You really have to read the small print but it you want to give it another try, try this site, it's cheaper and ranked better.

Company Response

AUTHOR: Gns - (U.S.A.)

Linda,

The offer you ordered from is our 21 day trial offer of Acai Berry Edge, the offer states that if you keep the trial order past the 21 day trial period you would be billed $79.90. We also provide an additional 9 days after your 21 day trial period ends in which you are eligible for a refund. In addition, there is an autoship program which begins 45 days after the date your order is placed; if you like the product then the autoship would be a benefit in replenishing your supply at the discounted price of $69.90 with free shipping. If you determine that you are unsatisfied this could be cancelled at anytime. The $79.90 amount you were billed was for your trial order. We do offer a refund for the trial order if it is received back within 30 days from the date or purchase. We sincerely apologize if there was any confusion with this offer; we present this same information four different times for this to not be missed. We would like to work with you on offering a resolution. Please contact customer service at 1-800-595-4670.

Supervisor