X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Golden Tutoring - Jeff Golden - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newton Massachusetts
  • Golden Tutoring - Jeff Golden goldentutoring.net/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Golden Tutoring - Jeff Golden ripoff did not pay for $900 of contracted tutoring work Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: You are not alone - there is a group of us seeking to stop Jeff!

Did approx 40 hours of tutoring, Jeff was constantly evasive about payment. Managed to get some money in cash from students but not much. Sued in Summer 05 in Small Claims court in Cambridge, MA; Jeff never showed up (so I prevailed) but did send an email promising payment (which of course never came). Went back to court to get civil arrest warrant which I have not yet used (any clues to his whereabouts appreciated).

David
Newton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2006 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/golden-tutoring-jeff-golden/nationwide/golden-tutoring-jeff-golden-ripoff-did-not-pay-for-900-of-contracted-tutoring-work-nati-179641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You are not alone - there is a group of us seeking to stop Jeff!

AUTHOR: Kris - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 16, 2006
Hi David,

I am a victim of Jeff's as well. I pre-paid $300.00 for tutoring which I never got nor did I ever recieve a refund.There is a group of victims of Jeff Golden who are putting our efforts together in hopes of stopping him. Please email me your story and pass this on to anyone else who is a victim. Your story will help in our fight to stop him! We are trying to stop him from ripping off anyone else.