X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GoldRocks Golden Retrievers - Fenton Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Valparaiso Indiana
  • GoldRocks Golden Retrievers 10136 Gordon Road Fenton, Michigan U.S.A.

GoldRocks Golden Retrievers Just loving animals is not enough when it comes to being a Fenton Michigan

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am following up with a story about my experience with this company. My beloved "golden" Mac ...was supposedly removed from the list of dogs for sale because he had allegedly fallen off a porch at 8 or 9 weeks old and broken his right leg. But we didn't want a puppy...We were looking for a 1 or 1 and a half year old golden to be a pal to our other 1 year old retriever. So we were introduced to our little track star! We were told that the dog was treated at their vets' and had a pin put in where the break to his leg was located. We immediately fell in love with him and when we got him home I brought him to my vet for a check up and x-ray.

There was never any pin put in his leg. It had healed just as broken as it was when he had broke it. By this time (1 1/2 years) no vet would re-break his leg which is what it would take to repair this issue. He just turned 4 if we can believe what we were told since WE NEVER RECEIVED THE PAPERS ON HIM THAT WE WERE PROMISED. He walks runs and swims now but I hope this doesn't cause him too much pain when he is older. He sits funny and sometimes slightly struggles to get up when he is stiff. That's all I can do is hope for the best and love him.

Goldrocks Goldens should be ashamed of yourselves for doing these animals a disservice with your irresponsible behavior!

Thecaptain955
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/goldrocks-golden-retrievers/fenton-michigan-48430/goldrocks-golden-retrievers-just-loving-animals-is-not-enough-when-it-comes-to-being-a-fen-344217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair